I absolutely love community involvment! So I couldn’t resist when I was recently asked to look at Software-Repackaging.com by Ciprian Rusen. There are only a few articles so far since it’s a brand new site. However I’m sure it’ll be growing since his stated goals are:
– provide free tutorials about software repackaging and software distribution;
– review useful tools on a monthly basis;
– provide content for both beginners and experienced software packaging engineers;
– allow its users to get involved and publish content;
– evolve according to its users’ needs and interests.
This is how we all grow. By mentoring to and learning from our peers. I wish Ciprian the best of luck.