I need some suggestions from everyone out there.
We are considering moving away from our current install product to a new one. I need some suggestions on what should be put on our short list for evaluation.
Here is a little information about our environment and requirements:
- Integration with PVCS would be a definite plus
- We support multiple languages (FIGS, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, et al)
- Support over 40 products with multiple branches (~150 projects in all, conversion will be a factor)
- Support for Windows 2000 SP3 (Pro and Server), XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, IIS5 and above, SQL 2000 and above, Oracle 9i and above
- We have a homegrown automated build application so OLE automation /COM support is an absolute must
- x86 & x64 support
I think those are major factors for consideration. I would be interested to not only hear from users but also Product Managers if they wouldn’t mind hearing from a squeaky wheel.